Terms of Service
As a nonprofit choosing to participate in and/or collaborate as a benefitting partner of the Big Give Emergency Relief, you must agree to the Terms of Service which sets forth the services and duties provided by the Big Give Emergency Relief and roles and responsibilities of all participants.
1. I confirm that my organization is a 501(c)3 in good standing with the IRS and will provide our EIN number for verification.
2. I confirm that my organization does a significant amount of work or has a physical office (mailing address) in Atascosa, Bandera, Bexar, Comal, Frio, Gillespie, Gonzales, Guadalupe, Karnes, Kendall, Kerr, Medina, Real, Uvalde, and Wilson counties in Texas.
3. I understand that The Nonprofit Council and/or GiveGab reserves the right to request additional documentation to verify my organization’s tax exempt status or eligibility.
4. I understand that my organization is responsible for focusing its marketing efforts in the coming days and weeks of the Big Give Emergency Relief effort to create a sense of community-wide urgency among donors, volunteers, media partners, and fellow nonprofits.
5. I understand that the Big Give Emergency Relief is not responsible for the amount of money contributed to my organization through the Big Give Emergency Relief and understand that donors choose where to place their gifts and that the organizers of the Big Give Emergency Relief have no control of this process.
6. I confirm that my organization has a website, Facebook page and/or other social media account(s) and that we will add the Big Give Emergency Relief link to each to promote our participation in the giving campaign.
7. I understand that my organization's staff, board of directors, volunteers, and donors should promote the Big Give Emergency Relief using social media, email, phone or other methods of communication.
8. I understand that GiveGab.com is an online platform that will process all online contributions made to the online fundraising event.
9. I understand that my organization will receive all the monies that have been donated to my organization less any transaction fees not covered by the individual donor.
10. I understand that all online donations will be disbursed after 5-7 business days via electronic funds transfer minus transaction fees. I understand that if I do not provide routing information for automatic transfer, I will not be able to participate.
11. I certify that, by participating in the Big Give Emergency Relief my organization, volunteers, supporters and staff consent to be photographed, filmed and/or otherwise recorded. My organization’s participation constitutes our consent to such photography, filming and/or recording and their unrestricted use by Big Give Emergency Relief.
12. I understand that if my agency has a question or concern about the event, the first way to reach the team is through the chat feature on the Big Give Emergency Relief website. If the GiveGab representatives (who monitor the chat feature) are not able to resolve the issue, the GiveGab team will escalate the issue to a local Big Give Emergency Relief representative.
13. I have read the FAQs and agree to comply with these Terms of Service.