The the Big Give Team will:
- Work with local newspapers, radio stations, and other media outlets to continue spreading the word to a wider audience about the Big Give
- Continue offering trainings to nonprofits participating in the Big Give, and those interested in the opportunity, on giving day best practices.
- Develop content for nonprofit’s participating in the Big Give to use, and for use on #BigGive2018 social media pages, Facebook and Twitter.
- Craft your campaign story. How are you celebrating the Big Give? How will you use the funds raised during the Big Give? Why should donors give to you on the Big Give?
- Recruit fundraising champions for your campaign. You can use your Board, volunteers, or staff!
- Let your volunteers know you’re participating in the Big Give and you need their help in extra special ways! Give them meaningful assignments to fully engage them.
- Develop your messaging plan for the next 2 months to ensure your donors know you are participating in the Big Give on March 22. Download the email and social media timelines in the Nonprofit Toolkit to get a head start!